Sunday, September 30, 2007

blah blah blah

Last night was good! I actually slept semi-normally. I went to bed around 9:30ish (I fell asleep watching Lord of the Rings) and I woke up after a little while to turn the lights off...but I slept until 2am and then I kind of slept/at least stayed in bed until now...it's almost 7! Hooray!

I didn't really do anything yesterday. I was going to see some friends, but it didn't work out. So I like went shopping for some shampoo and toothpaste and all that stuff, and then just basically hung out at home. And I was really hungry at dinner time, and I really just wanted to call someone and be like, "can I come over for dinner?"...but I can't just hop in my car, it takes time to get places here, like on a bus or walking...so I had pizza. There's this pizza place really close to my house (NOTE: the pizza is not like American pizza, but it's still good). So I got a pizza and ate some. It was good.

Today I'm going to a Georgian church and I'm supposed to basically lead worship. But I really don't know enough songs in Georgian. SO I might just choose songs that I know they know, and sing it in English and they can sing along in Georgian. Yup.

Okay, that's all for now. I'm kind of hungry, I'm going to eat breakfast. :-)

No comments: