Thursday, September 20, 2007

i am a bit of a spiritual hypochondriac

So, I've been hanging out in Ephrata and it's pretty cool! Last night me and a friend watched like 7 episodes of "House". It was pretty exciting. And tonight I cooked with my Mom. I'm having a good time.

Still walking down memory lane though. Yesterday I walked by the house I grew up in with my birth-mom. And last night my friend and I went to Walmart, and for about 3.5 seconds I really felt like I was in high school again...driving to Walmart at night listening to jazz music. That was pretty much my life then (sad, I know). And I'm having reminiscent feelings now too, as I'm sitting in my room and it's a little chilly due to fall either approaching or arriving (not sure which). It's good though.

I took a nap for like 5 hours today, and when I woke up I was convinced that it was Thursday morning. And then, when I realized that it wasn't, I wished really hard that it was. I'm not sure why, I just really wanted it to be Thursday morning.

I leave for Georgia in
6 days.

Crazy.

No comments: