Sunday, December 14, 2008

to tell you the truth...

I went to a really great concert last night! I forgot how much I enjoy live music, especially when it's good. Check this guy out (Noah Gunderson)--I was greatly impressed with his music and with the content of his songs. They made my heart warm.

One thing I really really love about winter: how, at night after it's snowed a bit and this are dusted white, the sky like glows. It's incredibly beautiful. It's night, but not dark, but not light--just amazing. I love it. I want to just sit outside and stare at the sky, if only I could do that without freezing to death.

One thing I'm not sure about--how I'll get over the pass with all this snow. I'm not leaving until Tuesday, so I guess there is some time for it to settle down. But this is one of those situations when I seriously wish I had a travel buddy (call him a husband, if you'd like). Just being honest.

1 comment:

sanctified by truth said...

Lord - please clear the roads for Jenni while she travels back to us!