Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I want to smell things!

So, I'm in Everett now--for a little over a week.

I feel like time is starting to go quickly now and I want it to slow down a bit, seriously. But I think part of my problem has been: 1) wasting time on the computer instead of finding more valuable things to do. 2) Not focusing on the "now"...living too much in the future or in the past (in my mind) and not being able to appreciate the things that are in front of me at this very moment! 3) Just bad time management in general (you know, watching the hour long trading spaces instead of packing to come to Everett--therefore moving my whole schedule back an hour +, and then not getting enough sleep, being tired...etc.)

But I'm grateful for today. :-)

I'm on antibiotics now for a sinus infection--at least I hope that's what it is and that it will go away very very soon. I started on Friday and I'm still pretty stuffed up. Maybe I need to take decongestant too? Maybe it's allergies? Feeling a little weary of all my nose problems...but hey, at least I have a nose? So I'm still trying to be grateful in spite of my circumstance. It would be really nice to be able to smell though...

No comments: