Monday, April 23, 2007

write, dance, fear... PURE

This morning I woke up with this huge desire to write a new post in this blog of mine, but now I can't remember why. I must have had something good I wanted to say, so maybe I will just write and eventually it will come out.

So I've been home for 3 days. But it sort of feels like longer. Not in a bad way though, I'm actually having a really great time! I've seen quite a few of my friends and we've really had a lot of fun. The other night we sort of had a dance party. Yeah, we did all the really hip songs like, "Pharaoh, Pharaoh" and "I'm Trading My Sorrows". Pretty exciting. And last night some friends were over and we had a really great time playing games and throwing a football and everything. I'm really loving it so far.

But, one of my secret fears is that I'm going to hit a wall. Meaning, that I'm going to be having a great time, yay!...and then BAM. I'm like depressed. Or something bad is going to happen, and everything is going to be not so great. And I really don't want that to happen. And I ESPECIALLY don't want to be worried that it's going to happen, because I know that it will distract me from living here and now.

Just now I was thinking: something that is so beautiful is purity. Whether it's purity in a lake, or in someones skin, or in a food, or in love. And I really like it. It's like gentle and refreshing and calming and exciting at the same time. And I really want to have purity in my love in all of my relationships. And not just me, I want everybody to have purity in their love in all of their relationships. It would change the world. It would change my heart. It would change yours.

And you know, God is wholly PURE. It makes me want to like fly or dance or something. And it's so cool how we can see these little things about His character, even if it's for like only a second that we have a great understanding and then it's gone. It's like a phenomenon or something.

buddies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I know what you mean about the hitting the wall thing. Especially if you never sleep. But yeah, isn't it annoying how God shows us how faithful He is in so many situations and then like, we still can't help but be worried we are going to hit a wall or something bad will happen? It happens to me way more than it should. I say we all pray for you that God will help you let Him go through the wall with you and provide for you however things go and that He'll give you peace for that for now.

I also 100% appreciate your thoughts on purity!

Anonymous said...

hey Jenni
mixaria rom kargad xar :) zaaalian zzaaaaaalian zaaaaaaalian :)

Anonymous said...

გამარჯობა ჯენი! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I liked your head cover that you brought from Turkey ))

Hey, we miss you.

Tarana, Diana, Elnura