Saturday, April 21, 2007

home

I am home. Well, to one home. I have a home in Georgia now too, you know. I'm not too culture-shocked. Well, at one point I felt a little sick to my stomach (because I was so weirded out) but I am okay now. I really love these people here, so it's good to see them. Really.

So, I missed my flight from New York to Seattle, so I had to stay the night there. But the airport paid for my hotel and food and everything, so it turned out really cool. And I made it to Seattle, and some of my friends greeted me with a sign and balloons and it was really sweet.

Dzalian miqvararian (Actually, I don't remember if that's right or not. Darn, I'm forgetting Georgian ALREADY).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dzalian mikvarkhar :-))

Anonymous said...

did u jumped in another world??? :)
lv u :)