Friday, April 13, 2007

konferanse & vind

For some reason, my blogger account is in Russian. It's really strange. I mean, I'm using a Russian guy's computer, but I'm logged into MY account...and it's still in Russian. Really strange man.

Anyways, the conference was really great. We talked about trust. We made a lot of good new friends. And had a lot of fun. We took a couple excursions, one to the land we bought for the base here in Tbilisi and it was REALLY windy. But beautiful. And people prayed for the future of Tbilisi and the significance of the land, so it was really great.

And I made some cool friends. There is an outreach team here, they came to help with the conference. Actually, they were on outreach in Armenia and that's why they came to help (because they were close and people were coming anyways)...but it's turned out to be an incredibly great thing! I'm so glad to have met them, and I we've had some good times! They are from a CREATIVE DTS in Norway, so they're dancers and singers and an artist, and it's really cool! I like them. :-)

I leave for the States in less than a week. I'm excited. But a little afraid. But a little numb because I don't really realize that I'm leaving yet. All I can say is that I'm really grateful that I am coming back, because it helps to not have to finalize everything. Really.

But I think I'm excited. God is doing NEW THINGS. And it's COOL.

I wanted to put a picture, but I couldn't get it to work. But it's okay.

No comments: