Monday, April 30, 2007

the good, the bad...and the nephew

I just spent the last 5 days in Ephrata.. it was good and bad.

GOOD because:
I got to see my parents after like 10 months of not seeing them! And they re-did my room and I really like it, it's really pretty! I saw lots of people that I've missed. I got a haircut and stuff.

BAD because:
It's really hard to be in a foreign country, have so much of your life and your heart transformed, and then come back to the place where you grew up. It's a crazy thing, I really do not know how to explain it. And also just the way that I deal with culture shock. It's like I can go into all of the places, like Walmart and see everything and be "okay". But then I'll be getting ready to go to bed and I will feel like my world is going to implode or I'm just going to die or something. It's kind of rough.

But God is SUPER true to His word, when He says that He will answer us when we cry out to Him. It's true, really.

My nephew, Trevor. He's grown SO much since the last time I saw him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dear Jenni

So, you understand georgian still, I'm happy abt that :))))). Cooool Men!
I pray for u dear. I think, it is always difficult to change something (room, flat;).. culture and so on) but God is always with us. only He does not change, and it is really great :)
love you Jenni