Sunday, September 13, 2009

new songs

Hey all! Well, I seem to have made decent use of my time since I got back from Kiev and wrote that last blog post. I recorded 2 of my newer songs. You can go ahead and listen-- think of them like "rough drafts"! :-) But I hope you enjoy them. Here's the PLACE YOU CAN LISTEN & lyrics:

It's Not Heavy
I am yoked to Freedom
I am yoked to Love
And maybe you won't believe it
But it's not heavy at all
(repeat)

Is it possible
To live this life alone?
I have come to see
That the answer is, "no"

I have spent so many days
Walking under the weight
Of this world and all its worries
And I could hardly stand
With my broken back
But You came
You came
You came...


Easier & Easier
Lord, please reveal
All the things that I've thought
That were not true at all
Lord, please heal
All these wounds that I've got
And the ones that I've caused
Lord, please hear
My prayer and my cry and my song

'Cause it's not always easy
To trust in what you can't see
But I know You're real
I can feel it
Yes I can feel You inside
And I know You're right
I know You're right
I can feel it

Lord, I have come
Pretty far on my way
But I don't want to stay
Where I have been
So please hold me close
And take my hand
And lead me
Lead me
Lead me...
Where You want me

And it gets easier and easier
To trust in Your good character
I believe You'll do
What You've promised





No comments: