Saturday, March 14, 2009

first week-- check.

I made it through the first week of DTS. In many ways it was really difficult, but I can say that it was actually quite an amazing week. I'm really seeing how God is protecting and blessing our students. And He's really teaching me a lot too, just about my character, how to be in a leadership position, how to choose humility instead of pride and really a lot of other things. Of course I'm completely exhausted, but I feel really rewarded.

Some of the DTS peoples

We're STILL waiting to hear from the students who applied from South Korea... they had trouble with their plane tickets, and said that they'd be getting here by Wednesday-- but they haven't showed up and we haven't heard from them. So they have until Sunday to get here... after that there won't be enough of lecture phase left for them to get credit for the school. So it's kind of a bit strange not knowing about that situation. Like, we're still planning and preparing things with the expectation that they will be here. But really I have no idea what's happening with them. So we will see.

I can't really find anything else to say (because my brain and body are tiiiiiirreeeed) but I felt strange just abruptly ending with that last paragraph. Okay, good night.

No comments: