Monday, March 30, 2009

baaaaaaaaad attitude

I had such a struggle with a bad attitude today. I don't really know why, I just woke up feeling irritated and battled with it all day. Maybe I'm getting tired, maybe I'm starting to worry too much about the future (after DTS-- what to do, where to go (want to take another training school), where to put my things when/if I go, where will Marina and her kids be, how to do this and that...) and we're still like 4 months away from even the end of DTS and the beginning of those things.

But I did make it through the day.

And I'm hoping for a better (attitude) day tomorrow.

"Give me understanding, and I will keep Your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of Your commands, for there I find my delight. Turn my heart toward Your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to Your word." Psalm 119: 34-37

" 'Teacher [Jesus], which is the greatest commandment in the Law?' Jesus replied: ' Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. (Deuteronomy 6:5) This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. (Leviticus 19:18) All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments." Matthew 22:36-40

No comments: