Sunday, February 22, 2009

NEW SONG

Wrote a new song last night, recorded it today. To listen, you can go HERE to my myspace page, it will be the first song that plays.

Here are the lyrics:

I can't say I own you
And I don't claim to control you
Yet you are mine

I can't say I know you
But I can say I know you
At the very same time

And I'm different than I was
But you're still the same
I'll be different than I am
But you'll remain

Chorus:
You are, I am
Once divided, now together
Divinity and man
You are the truth I seek
You are the one who sets me free
Once divided, now together
You and me

I can't say I've touched you
But I can say I've felt you
Through loving hands

I can say you love me
And I can say I love you
But it's more than that

You're bigger than you were
Or maybe I was blind
But now you're opening up my eyes
You're opening up my eyes

No comments: