Monday, February 23, 2009

i am a so-so-solar panel

Sometimes I feel like a solar panel. If there is a lot of sunlight, I feel energized and excited about life. If there is a lack of sunshine, I feel quite less excited and energized. I observed this in my character this morning.

Also, right now I'm incredibly sick, along with I think half of the world's population (" _____ is sick/dying/ill beyond description" seems to be a common status update on Facebook these days). I'm trying to stay in bed as much as I can today. It's funny how hard it is... I'm like always feeling like I need to do this, or use my free day in a different way. But when I have like a full work day, I'm so eager to not work and stay in bed. Yesterday I was going to try to stay in bed too, but it definitely didn't happen. I had a great day though [recorded new song, went to church, made biscuits and gravy with my friend Amanda and then watched Pride & Prejudice (the new version)]-- but I think it definitely increased my sickness-ness.

I used to watch The Magic School Bus when I was a kiddo, and I even had some of the books... and I remember one episode, where it was talking about how sickness works. And if I remember right, the stuff that runs out of your nose is like dead white blood cells. Again, I am totally willing to be corrected here. But if that is true, then there is some serious carnage happening inside of my face today.

No comments: