Tuesday, November 25, 2008

in the us

So, I don't know what it was, but for a few days there I seriously could not access my blog. It's like somehow my internet provider in Georgia blocked the site or something...but why? Maybe that wasn't the real problem. But I'm grateful it's working now.

I'm in America, by the way! Ephrata, to be exact.

I'm totally exhausted after not sleeping for basically 2 whole days and being in transit for at least 24 of those hours, if not more. TIRED. But I had a pretty good trip. The flights were okay, I sat by nice people, my layover was relaxed, customs let me take my beloved Georgian food items through (tkemali, preserved figs, etc.) and my parents picked me up at the airport! We ate dinner and then drove another 3 hourish to get to Ephrata. I was conked out in the back seat. Seriously. We got into Ephrata and my mom was like, "look honey, we're in Ephrata!" and I was like, "that's nice"-in my slightly delusioned state, and returned to trying to sleep. But I hope I'll get rested soon.

:-)

1 comment:

sanctified by truth said...

*yay!!*


:D

(i have the same reaction when re-entering ephrata...)

im SOO excited to see you!! after noonish today im done with work for the week so....if you get bored... my *new* cell number is 398-7491