Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 days

I'm leaving for America in 6 days. 6 days. The idea of going has seemed so far away to me, that I really have shock (excited shock) that it's coming up so soon.

So, I'm already trying to practice my self-control skills, you know like in eating. Since I'm going home around 2 of the biggest food/eating holidays of the year, I want to make sure I'm not eating too much (especially of that good American food that I haven't eaten for 14 months)... :-).

What else? Also, I'm trying to get things in order before I go. I must say that one thing I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy about (really really happy) is that I don't have to pack up my entire room and find a place for my stuff when I go, because I have my OWN room that I will RETURN TO when I come back!! I cannot explain how huge of a thing that is for me. I've had to do that so many times--pack for a trip and then pack up my room to leave for the trip--and it is like 80 times more stressful. So, thank you Lord (and thank you supporters) for an apartment that I don't have to move out of (at least not now).

6 days.

1 comment:

SAFAHL said...

your interests good