Thursday, July 19, 2007

TB and Music

Okay, so something pretty cool.

When I returned to the States, I thought I should get a TB test (to make sure I didn't have it), and so I made my appointment and everything and I went to the doctor. Well, the day I showed up they were like, "your appointment was yesterday", but I wrote down the date she told me, so it was just a little mix-up. And the only problem was that the doctor I was going to see wasn't available, but it was okay, because they just had a nurse do it. Well, I just got the bill today and I am SO glad that the doctor wasn't available, because it probably saved me like $50 or something. So what seemed like plans gone wrong, actually turned out to be a benefit to me in the end, and for my good. Interesting. :-)

I put up some songs that I've recorded on here, so you can check it out if you want. You can download them too! :-)

What else? Oh, I'll just write more later.

No comments: