Saturday, July 29, 2006

character building 101

Let's see.

There are a lot of really seriously creepy bugs here. SERIOUSLY creepy.

Yesterday I was walking across this area of gravel on my way to the store when I saw this HUMONGOUS spider. Now, I know that I can tend to exaggerate sometimes, but I'm not kidding...it was really huge. I thank the Lord though, that it was on it's back and it couldn't flip itself over. But, it was so gross. I ended up getting a piece of cardboard that was laying on the ground, putting it on top of it and stomping on it (I was slightly worried that it would like somehow flip itself over and come invade my home).

AND THEN, today I was vacumming my room near where my curtains are (they're long, like to the ground) and all of a sudden this centipede/millipede/orthropodish type thing came out of nowhere. I don't even know if orthropod is the right term, but still. It wasn't super huge, but really creepy looking. I vacuumed it up (or so I thought) and was relieved. But then tonight I was sitting on my couch reading my Bible and I saw it run across the floor! So, I used some massive strategic techniques and killed it.

I just don't know what it is. Maybe it's just a time of massive character building. I mean, really.

No comments: