Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Past Life : October 22, 2005

I'm reading through my old journals, so I'm going to post stories that are interesting, or that speak of God or something cool. Okay? :-)

OCTOBER 22, 2005

"So, I was sitting here on my bed and I just kept hearing this pounding. And I couldn't figure out what it was, and then I realized that it sounded like my heart beating. And I listened to the sound, then I listened to my hear and they were the same! And I was really confused. At first I thought that it was like a clock ticking and like my time was running out. But then I remembered the words to this song I wrote (which is in the context of Jesus speaking to me) and it goes, 'So let your lullaby be the beating of My heart and let your eyes sleep.' And I really think it was Christ's heartbeat. Then I thought about how He lives in me, and how awesome that is. Then also, I'm reading this book by Darlene Zschech called, "Extravagant Worship" and this line was there: 'The cause of Christ pumping away in our veins should cause extraordinary praise to the Father.' "

Maybe I sound a little crazy, but I really don't think I am. :-)

No comments: