Friday, May 11, 2007

crazy

It's crazy, you know. In a good way.

I've been really struggling with doubts and stuff about God and His provision, and it's been pretty rough. But it's like, He's providing for me in spite of my unbelief, and it's crazy.

Like today, I got a job. I didn't even apply. And it just happens to work out with my schedule and everything. And it's only until the 30th of May, so my entire time home isn't taken up. And I will just happen to make the right amount of money I need to pay for the laptop that I bought and cancel that debt. So, I guess I shouldn't say that "I got a job," I should say that GOD GAVE ME A JOB.

And He is providing for me in so many other ways too...a dentist appointment, tax help, medical advice, spiritual advice, LIFE advice.

Seriously crazy, and seriously cool.

In other news. I taught Georgian today. Really, I went into Lynn's class (she's the mom in the family I'm staying with in Everett) and taught her Foreign Language Sampler class. It was pretty cool. I can't believe I taught Georgian. Who would have thought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the best part is
that's only the beginning.
That's so awesome.

ი ქან თეაჩ გეორგიან თოო