Tuesday, July 29, 2008

today...tomorrow

Today...

-I turned my alarm off in my sleep
-I woke up late
-I left my house late
-But still met up with the people I needed to in the end
-I saw a big group of my gypsy friends in the metro
-I went to an orphanage
-I went to the Bazroba
-And bought like "8 kilos" of tomatoes for 3.50 lari
-But I'm not sure if it was really "8 kilos", maybe more like 5, but the lady said 8
-I came home
-I showered
-I talked to a lady about buying some of her stuff
-Like a coffee maker, dishes, pots & pans, a bookshelf, for my new apartment
-But I'm not sure how I'll pay for it all yet, and still make it until August 7th
-But God knows my situation, and I don't think I'm making bad choices
-I went to the neighbors' house and talked with them for like 3 1/2 hours
-We made lots of plans: go to the lake, learn how to make cake, go to the village
-And we talked about God and church
-And how in church, the actions mean nothing if your heart isn't in it
-We also talked about "I Am Legend"
-Then I came home again
-I ate some adjika+mayonaise on bread with tomatoes
-And after I'm done with this I will get ready for bed

...and it's already tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cannot help thinking you have a few haikus hiding in you.
-- Lee