Friday, June 06, 2008

Trains

We're on our way to Tbilisi now, on a night train. The first time I took this train more than a year ago, I thought it was for like an eternity: 8 hours! But when we went to Armenia we took the train, and it was like 16 hours, so this feels like nothing now! And besides, there are some trains that go for like days, in Russia and stuff, so I guess I don't have it that bad! :-)

But I'm really excited to be back in Tbilisi, even though it will be for only 1 week. We will have debrief, I'll move into the house I'll be staying in for like 2 months while one family goes on vacation, and then I'm off to Kiev for a week with Diana for a staff conference.

1 comment:

Keylade said...

I sent you an email, also and then I got to thinking that you may be only doing the blog from cell phone so I thought I would say hi this way. You look great and I am looking forward to hearing more about Batumi. I also left you a message on Skype. So check it all out when you have a chance. Love ya and I will yak at you soon,

~Susan~