Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gekvecebi

So tomorrow is our DTS graduation, and I spent all this time working on a slideshow/movie, and also another thing of student interviews. I think I worked for nearly 8 hours straight, and I finished and wanted to put it on a DVD, and lo and behold I discover that my disk drive is not working, like a serious mechanical problem! At first I was very stressed out, but then, praise the Lord, I calmed down and realized that it's going to be ok. Our base leader has an external disk burner I can use and I'm planning on coming home in like 5 months anyways, so I can get the problem fixed then, unless something miraculous happens and it begins to work, and I'm totally ok with that too.

Since DTS is over for now (until next March), I'm faced with the question(s) of what I want to do during these next 7 months, and what God wants me to do, and how I can make an impact on this country, and on peoples' lives, and on my own life too. Big questions.

No comments: