Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I LOVE Georgia.

I'm in Georgia! We just crossed the border and now we are on our way to Batumi. In my last email I talked about how we weren't sure where to go next... But God really opened up doors and we are on our way! We've already been in the van/marshutka for more than 4 hours, and we have 8 or 9 to go.


Please be praying for me/our outreach team, we have 12 more days in Batumi, then 1 more week in Tbilisi, and we are already a little tired! So PLEASE pray.

Sending my love from a red, Ford, 15 passenger van, Jenni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello JENIKO!!!

Welcome back!! am so glad u r here!!! hope to seeu soon :)
კარგად დაისვენე ქალო! :)

Keylade said...

God is so faithful to send you where it is that He needs you to be! I will continue to pray for you and the team, I also look forward to your report of what it was that the Lord did in, through, and around you. May you see Jesus everyday.