Friday, May 30, 2008

Botanical English

It's raining. A lot.

Yesterday we went to the Botanical Gardens in Batumi, and the first part of the trip was ok! It was a little windy, and a little rain, but not much. But THEN it started and it didn't stop. Some of our people went with some guy in his car and got to a marshutka and then they came and "rescued" us and the guy took us all the way home which was nice.

I got good news yesterday, someone asked me to stay in theis house this summer! So now I'm communicating with them about the details, like having Marina live with me (she's one of our DTS students- single mom with 2 kids) and I really hope it works out. It sounds quite perfect for us, so I'm really excited about it! :-)

Since it's raining, I think we will stay home today. We were going to go and help the other team (our DTS split into 2 outreach teams, at the beginning our teams were in different places, but now we are close to each other), with this English club they started in their village, but I guess not today.

I really live in a rainforest.

No comments: