Thursday, June 28, 2007

not that exciting, but informative

I don't really have anything monumental to say, but I haven't been writing much...so I know I must have SOMETHING to say.

I'm leaving tomorrow to go to this thing called "Walk With Christ". It should be really cool, I'm excited.

Today, I went to Rose's house and made headbands (for myself). It was pretty exciting. I used a sewing machine, and that was cool. And I learned the "slip stich". :-)

I can't decide what to do, if I should redo the papers I printed out for my support letter that say I need $900 for my plane ticket. Because as long as everything works out, I will have one. So, is it honest for me to still send those out? What do I do about it?

I cleaned out my closet (at my parents house) today. It was pretty crazy. I have SO MUCH stuff (and that's not even half of it). But I was really interesting to see stuff from a long time ago, like pictures and notes. I found a whole box of notes from middle school and highschool, so that should be interesting to go back and read.

I'm coming back to Everett on Monday.

If anyone knows of any temporary jobs that I could do (like really temporary, even one-time things) let me know!!

Well, I'll be back on Sunday.

I'll try to be more exciting next time.

:-)

No comments: