Monday, March 26, 2007

Return from Kutaisi : Leave for Khulo

GELATI (a famous orthodox church) -->

Kutaisi was great. We visited some places, and then we helped with a church meeting (we did dramas and sang songs and talked and stuff). We ate together and gave a lot of toasts and built a lot of relationships.

And tomorrow morning at 8:30am we are leaving to go visit Khulo (it's the village we lived in for one month during outreach) and I am really excited. We're only staying for about 2 days, but I know that it's going to be great.


2 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow, Jenni, I can't believe how time has flown by - you'll be coming back soon! I'm really excited to see you!! I miss the tritette + two. :) If you need a ride from the airport/somewhere to stay/massive amounts of hugs, let us know. :D

ZachT said...

Man I miss Georgia!!! Dang!!! Anywho, again I am so blessed to hear that you are being blessed by blessing others!!! I luv ya Jenni!!!!
-Zach