Wednesday, February 07, 2007

rollin' on the river

Our YWAM Base Leader (Dennis) and the DTS girls!

So things are crazy, busy and good!

I guess the only real negative thing is that I haven't really given myself a chance to stop and process all that happened during DTS...but I think I'm going to start today.

So, when I say busy I mean this. I've started taking Turkish language lessons, Georgian language lessons, I am part of 2 girl's small group things (1 that I joined and 1 I am starting), meeting with people just to have fun, helping out with the English speaking church...and stuff like that! But, it's been pretty cool. I've decided that I really need to get a planner though!

And I seem to have a sort of writer's block or something. I mean, there are really interesting things that happen in my life, and that have happened, but I just can't seem to get them out here. Ya niznayo pachimu. I just do not know why. Maybe I've forgotten English or something. I mean, I don't know..but maybe...?

:-)

Tbilisi, Georgia DTS Graduating Class of 2007 (with leaders too!)

No comments: