Sunday, March 02, 2008

Technology ROCKS!

Hey friends! So part of the reason I have been very absent here is because our internet at home (Vazi) stopped working. But yesterday I bought a new cell phone and that is how I am writing this! Technology rocks.

So we just finished our 7th week of DTS and that means there are only 5 weeks to go before outreach! Our school will split into two teams for outreach: the team I will be on will be going to...ARMENIA!

I am very excited about this for 2 reasons. 1) I have never been to Armenia. 2) Although I am not 100% sure, I have heard that my birthmother who was adopted as a baby, was Armenian! So it will be a very interesting outreach for me! We will also spend half the time in Georgia...but we don't know where yet.

So, woo-hoo! :-) I will try to send out a newsletter soon to update you all better.

Anyways, sending you my love from my cell phone! <3

2 comments:

Z_Trandum said...

I dont think I can even begin to tell you how proud I am of you Jenn Bears. And also SO jealous (did I spell that right...Jelous...Jelus...I dunno)!!! I will begin praying for Armenia and the hearts of the people and the hearts of you and the students!!! Cuz we both know that when we minister to people, God ministers to us BIG TIME!!! GAH!!! GIMME SOME!!!
Anywho,
know that I am thiking of you and anticipating your return (anticapating...anticipiting...hmmm).
I dont know what phone rates look like, but if you ever got the chance I would love to talk to you!!! 425-463-9411. Luv ya Jen bears!!!
-Zach T

Clayritter said...

Jenny... you are just too cool with your new inspector gadget phone! We had a great time there, mush love from the states! We mis you guys...but I am REALLY happy to be back with my large hot water heater....

pastor clay