Friday, March 07, 2008

Objectionable Content

So I'm pretty sure I just accidentally flagged my blog as having objectionable content. Oops.

Today we are having team building and then at 3 we will start a 24 hour prayer and fast. The team building will be different activities that illustrate various aspects of working in a team (it's like preparation for outreach). Like building balloon towers and macaroni pictures and stuff like that, really. But there's more to it than that! I think it will be really fun.

Other than that... the weather has been incredibly beautiful these past couple days and the sun really changes the mood of things. :-)

2 comments:

Keylade said...

It is so good to hear from you again, it seems like it has been a while. I'm glad to see that you are fitting in as a true georgian girl! I remember one of the first things that you learned in georgian was that you are a georgian girl. I could see that you are blending in as a local there as well in the pic of the group, you didn't stand out as an american. Love ya and miss you, I hope to see more soon.

In Christ,
Susan

Anonymous said...

გამარჯობა ჯენი,

შენი ბლოგი მომწონს, მაგარი გოგო ხარ!!

იცი რა? ჩვენი სურათები ახლა facebook-შია :)

იმედია მალე გნსხსვ.
გკოცნი