Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OUR CREATOR, SHINE YOUR LIGHT.

We're in San Diego and we went to the zoo today. That was cool! ... and really HOT. But fun!! Sorry I don't have pictures...I haven't had the chance to put the most recent ones on my computer yet. But soon hopefully!!

And we spent like 2 hours in Barnes & Noble today, because our refuge for the night wasn't available until 10pm. So, I had a good time walking around and looking at all the different books. (Although my feet were so tired from standing like all day!!) And I really realized that like every book that is written has an agenda. And that agenda may be true, or not. And there are a lot of books (about not-truths) that are proclaiming "facts"--even though we Americans have begun to misuse that word greatly. (Hopefully you understand what I mean.) And it's just crazy real eye opening for me.

It worries me sometimes to think how disillusioned I possibly am. But I don't want to become so "enlightened" that I lose touch with reality either.

AAAHHHHH! (an expression of slight frustration)

Another step on the path, which I'm really hoping leads to truth.

We're going up to Simi Valley tomorrow, and I get to see one of my outreach leaders from DTS, Caitlin...and I'm really excited to see her. Then Thursday, probably Disneyland. Friday, Azusa. Saturday-Monday, returning to Washington! We're keeping on.

OUR CREATOR, SHINE YOUR LIGHT.

No comments: