Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ironing

This morning I was working in hospitality (right now, that's what I do in the mornings until lunch), and the task today was ironing. Because of the summer holidays, and staff days, and everything, there was A LOT of sheets and stuff to iron... so I did... for like three hours... and I got a blister on my hand, not from heat but from holding the iron and using it so long!! Haha!

Who would have thought that THIS American girl would iron SHEETS and TOWELS for three hours, when I didn't even iron my wrinkly shirt before?! I guess it's always good to learn new skills! :-) And I still had enough energy and enthusiasm to pose for an action photo!...



F.Y.I.: We iron so much so that things will be nice for our guests who come to visit YWAM Heidebeek! So it's worth it for sure! :-)


1 comment:

Te said...

hope you'll see this post someday. I found your blog after a long time. It is surreal to travel to the past.. It's been a while since I posted on my blog myself and I have forgotten the other bloggers.Now somehow my blog resurfaced in my mind and I am trying to revive it by posting now and then. I found your comment on one of my old posts and I am really excited for some reason. As I already mentioned it's like traveling to the past. If you'll see this post someday in the future, write to me at tteako@gmail.com, I'll be delighted to hear from you.