Sunday, July 11, 2010

hey, i'm a human

I'm making bread on my free day. And lunch, and dinner. When we were in town, we just bought eggs or something and the students made their food when they wanted. Now, we're in a village and that's not possible.

At first I was a little tempted to be grumpy and somehow justify myself by showing the world how unfair it was that I had to do this stuff on my one and only free day. But then I realized...

this is real life.

And I got over it.

Now I'm actually kind of excited that I CAN make bread and be home-makery and all that kind of stuff. And that I can be a blessing to my team (or as I call them with all love and sincerity, "my chickens") by filling their tummies with delicious food.

This is just a little glimpse into my life as a real, live human being.

No comments: