Wednesday, December 23, 2009

two loves

I'm back in Georgia! I love it. It's so sunny. And chaotic. And there are so many dark-haired beautiful Georgians (as in comparison to light-haired beautiful Dutchies) :-). And I just am glad to be back.

But that's not to say that I don't miss Holland... I do! Enough to spend extra money to buy hand soap that was from Holland (or that I at least saw in Holland) instead of just regular hand soap. And that I got excited that I saw a Nutella jar that had Dutch on it and was from Holland. Slightly ridiculous, but these were my true feelings!

I'm totally in love with this song "The More I Seek You" - Kari Jobe/Christ for the Nations. I am like constantly singing it either in my head or out loud when I'm walking around. It's really how I feel these days:

the more I seek You
the more I find You
the more I find You
the more I love You

I want to sit at Your feet
drink from the cup in Your hand
lay back against You and breathe
feel your heartbeat
this love is so deep
it's more than I can stand
i melt in Your peace
it's overwhelming

Beautiful. Profound. Amazing.

Well, off to bed. I have a meeting tomorrow! The fun begins. :-)
Georgia, I love you and am glad to be back. Holland, I love you too and hope to return soon!

1 comment:

Keylade said...

I love the words to that song you should play it on your guitar and sing it for us so that we can hear the tune.