Friday, August 14, 2009

I... I'm...

I'm up late, researching information about The Netherlands.

I ate "Asian Fast Food" last night-- in Georgia, that's next to a miracle.

I bought Second-Hand clothes today, but that's not unusual.

I'm incredibly tired, but filled with excitement for the days to come.

I wish there were more hours in the day and more fire in my heart to be motivated, to do all the things that need to/should be done.

I'm also slightly frustrated that Western Union will not make a Bank-to-Bank transfer from my American account to an account in The Netherlands... WHY???

I'm also wishing that tomorrow was not Saturday, because I'd be able to find answers to a lot of my questions sooner.

I like the fact that it's not super hot this summer, but thinking that it would be nice to have not super hot minus the rain.

I'm wanting to find an emotional balance (instead of being thrown to one side by the excitement of upcoming travels & adventures... then thrown to the other by the question of what to do and how to live my life in the ordinary today).

I'm also wanting to find fulfillment, contentment, peace and wisdom-- from having conversation with my Creator.

I'm also also wanting to be more sure of who I really am and what I really mean and what I really love and value.

I told myself that I'd go to bed by 10:00pm because I was feeling bad, then I began to feel better + started researching some information and then changed my bedtime to 12:00am... so I think I will head in that direction to show myself at least a bit of respect.

1 comment:

Keylade said...

Focus on the One...The healer, The orovider, The One who gives rest, The One you choose to worship, The One who is the supplier, The One who changes hearts to be more like His. Just love Him for who He is and who He is in your life! Allow Him to make the changes, remain moldable, flexible, patient, loving, shining, praising, the list goes on and on. I am praying for right now! Thanks for being so transparent to share what you are going through and what is happening with you, so that we can keep you lifted up to the throne of grace! I praise God for all that you have done, are doing and will do! Keep you eyes focus on Him and He will not lead you astray!